found this game on steam and decided to check it out got a couple problems.
1. ran in to a glitch where hitting the "fire" button causes the menu to pop up every time
2. Personally feel like right click should activate your ability and left click throws the sword/brings it back
3. for the spider i feel like i should be able to aim the sword with my mouse
4. hitboxes feel a bit off especially the bird the wings should count as a hitbox
Aside from that looks interesting enough though i do have a couple questions.
1. i saw bosses in the trailer and was wondering if there was going to be platforming sections like super meat boy?
2. is this a metroidvainia or is it more of a side scroller with a level based system
3. will this game have costomizable keyboard and mouse controls. (Know some games dont and it pisses me off)
Thanks in advance